22 February 2013

Memories with Zora

Hello! IT'S FRIDAY and I'm home early from school whoooop! Just had a crazy session with Zora peeps at the AMK area hehehhe <3
Eating tgt was enjoyable!! Food was yummy company was great :) I LAUGHED SO MUCH TDY I THINK I HAVE ABS ALR.

1) Amirah and her serious face when she says "is this true" LOLOLL there were at least 3 times where I almost choked on my food!!!
2) the joke on Algernon treating us to lunch and the complimentary chicken skewers HAHAHAH.
3) bipolar ZY and Adrian lim
4) safari adventure at the sand playground OMG THIS. 😂😂😂😂

Sigh too bad this is one of the only few days where all of us will be this free :'( I'll miss such memories with everyone. Playing games in 1113, chatting about random topics, eating in the canteen, suaning Bowen about his ramly burgers, angels and mortal, trying to stop Algernon from his camera talk and letting him win all the convos (HAHAHHA.) and many more :((((( omg just a few more days next week before we split into our PDGs. Meh. Have become so close with Zora that it'll feel weird to not spend the whole day in school with them....

Oh well. Though cliche, change is always inevitable and I guess we all need time to get used to it :'( meanwhile I hope everyone of us will continue to make the effort to bond as an OG and not let our friendship fade :))) ZORA FTW! ❤

& I will be looking forward to spending more time with these awesome group of friends :DDDD

Till then bye guysss























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home