23 December 2012

Sunday

Lying on my bed now...my shoulder is aching T T age is getting to me.

Spent the day w the family, on the computer and doing a card for Mdm Tarnin! She's leaving the school soon.. ;_; not THAT sad since I already graduated but still, very appreciative of what she has done for us when we were still in choir...

Ahh those times! How I wish I could relive those moments. Back then I still remember complaining about the long hours of practices and trying to think of excuses not to go after group study hehe :p

aiya but this is always the case I don't cherish what I have and when it's over I regret and miss it. Tsk. Hmm so from now on I should tell myself to do everything w my best effort so I won't leave any regrets! Hehehe😊

Gonna be looking forward to the 26th~ meeting the old batch of choir members would be almost as good as reliving old memories in choir I hope ^_^

WE ARE NOW ALUMNI OF QSS CHOIR SIOLLL. HAHAHAH.

Ytd's family Xmas party was not bad too~ although a little short cuz cousin had to rush to the airport! Found this year's gifts to be more useful as well haha

Results in less than 3 weeks! I'm excited for 2013!!!!! Hahaha ok byeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home