27 September 2012

a little self motivation

Recently so many things have happened in my life and its not all good.
But I wouldn't say it didn't teach me anything.
These few days have been difficult for me and my family and I'm glad to say this phase will be over soon. I will really really miss my grandpa. Things would be different for sure, but I'm sure we can all make it thru :)

These few days have rly taught me to plan my time for my work better, even tho I didn't really have much time for both study and sleep. Right now I'm just really worried about not having enough time for my o level revisions and this week have made me even more stressed up... :( never had I cried over stress and I really hate feeling this helpless. Hopefully I will pick up pace again and be sufficiently prepared for what's going to come :)

Close to three more weeks now! I know it's gonna be tiring and I would give up at times but I just need to tell myself that what I want will come true if I just work hard for it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home