27 February 2012

time is of the essence!

Yo in the midst of revising for am now, procrastinating again :(
im sooo tired bt i can still waste time here instead of doing my work. Probably the reason why i always complain i dont have enof time :P

so. was thinking when my next break will be and turns out its still quite some time (mid-mar?) but i doubt so. theres ALWAYS rdm tests popping out and ccas etcetc. Ruin all my plans of enjoying myself w friends! ah noy ying. LOL

yeah so am and em test tmr. chem spa on wed. geog test on thurs. Forever rushing to complete revision. 24hrs is really not enough for a day! we spend half the day in sch and less than half the day for hmk+revision+sleep and the other xtra things like tuition, meals...TIME IS NEVER ENOUGH FOR STUDENTS.

cant wait to step down!!!!!

and my bag has a hole. :( BUT I DONT HV TIME TO EVEN BUY ONE LOL.
okkkk end of my rant. byeee. hope my efforts pay off for tmr tests! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home