26 February 2012

chillin in my room :)

SUP. Its sunday. in a pretty good mood today~ started off the day w breakfast w the fam! bakkuteh! :D
I HAD YOUTIAO!!!! HAHAHAH i only ate 1 1/2 only :( played froggy jump and wasted my afternoon away doing useless crap LOL
did some math.....then went to grandmas hse (yayyy) ate again...AND WATCHED RUNNING MAN!!!! hahahahah laughed till my throat damn pain! And the wifi at home is down so my dad is making a big fuss over it o_o

HAVENT STARTED ON GEOG REVISION WTH. I better be prepared lol
But we havent finished the chp idek how im supposed to do the test. hoping for some fun tomorrow!! Softball! :D

hope it rains tonight so i'll have a good sleep muahahhaa
HAHA K BYE. Nth else to say. today was quite boring.

listening to hsm now! "Na na na na, na na na na yeah, you're the music in meeeeee~" LOL


:>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home